Employment At Dick’s Auto Parts
Dick’s Auto parts offers a competitive salary and a comprehensive benefits package. Our facility is completely smoke free and we have a friendly staff. As a part of the team, you will experience the challenge of providing top quality parts and equipment to truck enthusiasts all over the country.
If you are interested in working for a company that encourages personal and professional growth, read the following work related characteristics to determine if your work habits and customer attitude match our expectations.
- I have a positive "Can Do" attitude.
- I am willing to learn new skills and teach others.
- I am willing to listen and share ideas.
- I am always looking for ways to improve.
- I am willing to take responsibility for my role in providing excellent customer service.
- I am open and honest.
- I am willing and able to come to work everyday and be on time.
- I will support and be a part of a team.
- I will show respect for co-workers and my supervisor.
- I view constructive criticism as suggestions for improvement.
- I will consistently work to the best of my abilities.
If you feel that you qualify, stop by Dick’s Auto Parts and fill out an application. We want you to share in the success of our team.
If you join our team, you will find that Dick’s Auto Parts is committed to having a safe, clean, and friendly working environment. Employees are our most important resource and we show this in a number of ways. Some are:
- Team Structure
- Safe Work Environment
- On-the-Job Training and Emphasis on Internal Promotion
- Health Benefits
- Life Insurance for Employee and Family Members
- Short Term Disability and Long Term Disability Benefits
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation
If you have questions or would like additional information about employment at Dick’s Auto Parts please stop by at 50521 State Road 13, Middlebury, IN 46540 or call (574) 825-7424.